Xero Online Accounting
See your cashflow in real-time,
just login anytime, anywhere.
What is Xero?
- Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, VAT, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
Why We Partner With Xero
- Xero is designed to help you better manage your business, with a real-time view of your cashflow.
- Xero’s intuitive design and functionality make accounting accessible for both experts (accountants) and non-experts (small business owners).
- With your permission, you the client and we your advisors, can collaborate online. No need to send large files back and forth, or either party to upgrade software to be compatible with the other.
- Xero is constantly evolving and relies on direct feedback from business owners and accountants to deliver what they need.
- We believe in offering our clients solutions that are suitable and cost-effective. Xero fits within that aim.
Benefits of Xero
Simple. Smart. Secure. Xero puts you in control of your business.
Xero is an online accounting system that gives you and your advisors easy access to your bank transactions, invoices, reports even your VAT.
You’ll always be on top of your cashflow. At a glance the Xero dashboard gives you:
- A summary of all your bank accounts’ details and balances
- Visibility of how much money you have coming in and going out
- Outstanding staff Expense Claims
- The ability to drill down to see transaction details
Banking and billing with ease
Xero lets you enter your invoices quickly and efficiently, whether you are creating an invoice for one or many items.
- You can create a schedule to automatically generate invoices on a regular basis, saving you the time and hassle of entering the invoice manually every month.
- You can email formatted invoices directly to customers from within Xero and you can choose to email a copy to yourself.
Xero has made bank reconciliations easy. You can automatically import your bank statements into Xero daily, so you don’t waste time downloading and uploading bank files manually.
Manage your payables
Keeping on top of your payables has never been easier. Xero lets you track where your money is going and why.
- See all your outstanding invoices at a glance
- Set-up repeating payables invoices for regular suppliers
- Approve shared workflows to relieve the business owner
- Enter receipts for your expense claims as you collect them, or all in one go
- Choose to pay part or all of a claim. You’ll have all the information about the claim on hand to help make the decision
- Approve or decline each receipt in a submitted expense claim. The entire expense claim can then be authorised
Xero is web-based so you can work where you want, when you want.
- 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world – PC, Mac, iPhone, Andriod, BlackBerry or other Windows Mobile device.
Xero requires no installation, manual backups, maintenance or additional software. All updates and new features are available to you when you next login. Help is always at hand with free, inlimited email support, a comprehensive online Help Centre and an expansive library of videos from getting started tours to tips and tricks.
Secure and private
Xero stores your accounting information on highly secure corporate grade servers that are automatically backed up.
Xero lets you:
- Control who has access to your data and what they see, with tiered user permission levels and records of when a user last logged on.
- Allow employees to create invoices and expense claims, but not have access to your bank accounts and reports.
- Lock accounting periods to close of a tax period and prevent other users changing your data.
- Eliminate the need to email or send vital data by disc.
- Unlike desktop applications, data isn’t stored on your computer, so it’s not compromised if you computer is lost or stolen.